Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Just Awful

    So in the time that my computer was gone I lost a total of 5 fish, and 1 snail.  ARG!!! Here is the mortality list:

Betta (Roo)- Lost to widex contamination.
German Blue Ram- Was either sick, or was bullied to death by the Gourami.
Neon Tetra- Bad stock.
2 Otocinclus- Possible windex contamination, internal parasites, or bad stock.
1 Assassin Snail- Not a confirmed death, but probably. 

    I would also like to note that all the fish that died came from PetLand in Russell.  I will not be returning there for any livestock.  I have one To left that came from there, and I'm praying that something doesn't happen to him.  All of my original fish are doing great. 

    I do have more to update on, but I'm not particularly in the mood to go into all the details.  I'll save that for a day when I'm up for it.  I'll leave you with some pics!

This was one of the Otos munching on some zucchini.

My little neons.

A pretty good close up of an Oto.

And another.

No comments:

Post a Comment